Incorrect ventilation, cold bridges, non-breathable coatings – all these can be reasons for mould infestation.
Mould should not be taken lightly. Fungal spores can damage health, especially the organs of the respiratory tract. Mould can cause allergies and also cause a bad, musty smell.
Our Keeper® anti-mould product helps you to eliminate the mould.
Moulds on walls are not to be taken lightly. As the spores that make up the fungi are very volatile, they are distributed in the air and can cause diseases such as colds, allergies or respiratory infections.
And then there is an aesthetic problem, because after every renovation there is always discolouration, deposits and crumbling of the plaster, because the rising moisture flow has not been stopped. The RENODRY technology stops this rising damp, so that the walls can dry out and be finally renovated.